Welcome! I am so blessed to have you here. If it's your first time here, make yourself at home. If you are new to the money saving game, you might want to check out the resources tab. Thanks for visiting!

Welcome to the NEW Simple Saving Savvy

>> Monday, March 1, 2010

Well? What do you think? You like?

Maria and I have been hard at work for the past few months to bring you a NEW and IMPROVED Simple Saving Savvy.

I really hope this new layout will be alot more user friendly and efficient for you all. Let me introduce you to some of the new features.

First of all, I am a bit on the conservative side when it comes to design and I think Maria did an excellent job of capturing my personality but also giving us a fun and trendy new look.

You'll notice we now have tabs at the top of the home page that link you to different pages covering different topics. This gives the blog more of a "website" feel and also helps me keep things more streamlined and from looking overly crowded. It also helps you find your way around better. And I hope it will help new coupon users not to feel overwhelmed by the wealth of information at their fingertips.

We now have iframes for Coupons.com, Redplum.com and SmartSource.com so you won't even have to leave Simple Saving Savvy to print your coupons. Just click on the tab at the top of the page and VOILA! Be sure to check out the sidebars on these pages for more coupon resources.

We also have a Resources page. This is a great place to send your friends who are just learning to use coupons. This page contains all the information I teach in my coupon classes. These posts will explain to a newcomer where to find coupons, how to use them strategically and what to consider when organizing. They also feature detailed store guides.

If you have any questions or feedback about the new site, please email me or leave a comment on this post.

And before I close, I just have to say a HUGE Thank You to Maria! We worked mainly by email and I know I bombarded her inbox with one thing after another and changed my mind a thousand times. Through it all she was a saint! Always willing to help and seeming to know exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend her for any graphic design project you might have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop FlirtyAprons.com Today!
Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, custom design by Maria Bostwick

Back to TOP